ESTE proxy

grimaldi

ESTE proxy

Post by grimaldi »

I just got an extremely large, heavy mailing from ESTE that contained a proxy for a special meeting.
On the 7 proposals, each more dire-sounding than the next, my initial reaction was to vote against all of them.
My second reaction was to sell my extremely red position on this.
I am paralyzed, just put it on my desk in my procrastination pile.
dan_s

Re: ESTE proxy

Post by dan_s »

This is what the proxy is about. Before you try to understand it, go to the EPG website, click on the Sweet 16 tab and then the Earthstone logo. On the forecast model, look closely at Column S (the forecast for 2019 that includes the impact of the Sabalo Energy acquisition). Also, take a look at the Red Box.

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Earthstone Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ESTE) (“Earthstone,” the “Company,” “we” or “us”), today announced that a special meeting of stockholders will be held on January 3, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. CST at the offices of the Company, located at 1400 Woodloch Forest Drive, Suite 300, The Woodlands, Texas 77380. The purpose of the meeting will be to consider and act upon the previously announced Contribution Agreement dated October 17, 2018 (the “Contribution Agreement”), by and among Earthstone, Earthstone Energy Holdings, LLC and Sabalo Holdings, LLC, and other matters related thereto. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 5, 2018 will be entitled to receive notice of, and to vote at, the special meeting of stockholders. Proxy materials related to the special meeting of stockholders were first mailed to stockholders on or about November 6, 2018. Earthstone has engaged Advantage Proxy, Inc. as its proxy solicitor in connection with the special meeting of stockholders.

Remember: Proxies are written by lawyers and they have to tell you everything bad that could possibly happen.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
grimaldi

Re: ESTE proxy

Post by grimaldi »

Thanks, will try to think about this after Thanksgiving,
have to be back at work at 1AM tonight to work on the Parade---
Did not even get a chance to sign onto the internet today.
J