Ring Energy Update - Dec 1

dan_s

Ring Energy Update - Dec 1

Post by dan_s »

I have posted an updated profile and forecast model for Ring Energy to the EPG Website.

Yesterday, I talked to the IR firm that works with Ring Energy; trying to get them to host luncheons for us early in 2019. They will eventually host an EPG or I will bug them to death about it.

A couple things have bugged me about Ring and I am not the only one.
> They do not provide production guidance. They do provide detailed operations updates, but analysts have to make their own "guess" at future production. Most analysts are lazy and they don't work as hard as I do on the forecast valuation models. IMO John White at Roth Capital is the only analysts that provides a decent detailed forecast on REI.
> They definitely to not get out on the road to tell their story enough. Analysts are not going to make the effort to come to them. It is one of the CEO's primary jobs to get proper coverage for the company and make sure analysts are giving them credit for their growth.

The IR rep agreed with me and others that have bitched about this lack of "communication" with the investment community. So... Ring is going to make an effort to get to more conferences. I was told that they will be presenting at several conferences over the next three months.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group