Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NMGRF) Update - July 29

dan_s

Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NMGRF) Update - July 29

Post by dan_s »

I just listened to the replay of Wednesday's webinar. We will be sending out a link to the replay soon. I urge you to listen carefully and take notes. This small Canadian mining company definitely has the project and the financial backing to become a $Billion Canadian mining company.

In "Post COVID World" all of the battery manufacturing companies in North America and Europe will be looking for graphite supplies outside of China.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
sundance

Re: Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NMGRF) Update - July 29

Post by sundance »

If I wanted to buy some of their stock , - how would I do that? --What exchange would I have to go to?
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I did notice an error in the email we sent out last night.

Within six months they should have two major milestones to announce:
First, within 60 days they expect to receive all of the mining permits needed to move forward with development of their mine in Quebec that will produce 100,000 tons per year of high quality graphite. Commercial production is targeted to begin in 2022. < email said 2020, a typo.
Second, their demonstration plant has been on-line for over a year. It is now producing flake graphite that is providing battery quality graphite to large potential customers for testing. 
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

The stock trades on three exchanges:

TSXV as "NOU"

OTCQX as "NMGRF"

Francfort: "NM9"
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group