Excelsior Mining (MIN.TO and EXMGF) Update - Dec 21

dan_s

Excelsior Mining (MIN.TO and EXMGF) Update - Dec 21

Post by dan_s »

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/excelsio ... 00283.html

At $3.56/pound, copper prices are higher than they've been in over 7 years. Excelsior Mining should be profitable is copper prices stay over $2.50/pound. Demand for copper is a leading indication that the global economy is expanding. Higher demand for copper = rising demand for oil.

From press release above: Phoenix, Arizona--(Newsfile Corp. - December 21, 2020) - Excelsior Mining Corp. (TSX: MIN) (FSE: 3XS) (OTCQX: EXMGF) ("Excelsior" or the "Company") is pleased to announce first copper cathode production has been achieved at the Gunnison Copper Project in Arizona.

Highlights include:

Copper cathode production has commenced;
The wellfield optimization program has expanded to include more production wells; additional time will be required to bring the entire wellfield into production;
First copper cathode sales are anticipated for January 2021.

Stephen Twyerould, President & CEO, said, "I am happy to confirm that Excelsior Mining is the newest copper producer in the United States. I congratulate our entire team on successfully achieving this milestone while maintaining our excellent safety record and upholding our commitment to responsible mining. Our focus for the coming quarter will be on expanding wellfield operations with the goal of achieving full, nameplate, capacity of 25 million pounds per annum by late 2021. Finally, in consideration of the timing of this news, I want to wish all of our stakeholders a safe and happy Christmas season."
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group