Nouveau Monde Graphite (NMGRF) Update - Jan 7

dan_s

Nouveau Monde Graphite (NMGRF) Update - Jan 7

Post by dan_s »

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU ATTEND OUR LIVE WEBINAR ON FRIDAY JANUARY 8 AT 10AM CT.
You can register on our website home page or send an email to Sabrina at energyprospectus@gmail.com and she will send you the registration link.

Why?
Our webinars are recorded and the replay links are sent to our global membership of over 200. Several of our members in Europe and Asia are "Heavy Hitters" and some of them manage large sums of money. They now believe that President Biden is going to throw large amounts of money at "Green Energy" companies. Their investors are "keen on green". High quality minerals, including graphite, are key to building the batteries and power storage that is required for green energy projects. Most of the green companies will fail, so finding the ones that will succeed can be extremely rewarding. Just ask our members that invested back in late July when Nouveau Monde Graphite hosted our first webinar on July 29. On that day the stock was trading at $0.15. At the time of this post it is trading at $1.20.

Now go here to see the size of the prize: https://nouveaumonde.group/operations/# ... e-property

I've known the CEO of this company for over three years. Since Eric Desaulniers discovered a world class graphite deposit in Quebec in 2015 he's built the right team with the right funding to move the project forward. They are now on a clear path to bring this large and very important mine to full development.

MATAWINIE GRAPHITE MINE
Quality, Quantity & Access
Nouveau Monde owns a 100% INTEREST in the Matawinie graphite property located in Saint-Michel-des-Saints, 150 km north of Montréal, Québec.

Totaling 319 mining claims over 17,585 hectares, their property has demonstrated exceptional potential due to its significant HIGH-PURITY MINERAL RESERVE and low-cost operational model. Skilled workforce, high-quality infrastructure, including paved roads and hydroelectricity, as well as the dynamic regional business ecosystem provide the right conditions for the development of the property. The mine feasibility study shows a pre-tax net present value of close to $1Billion U.S.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Nouveau Monde Graphite (NMGRF) Update - Jan 7

Post by dan_s »

Up another 20% this morning!
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

We had a huge surge in people signing up for the webinar yesterday and this morning. We found out this morning that only 100 attendees can be on a Zoom webinar. Sabrina is researching to see if we can increase the number. Our previous high was 60 attendees.

We will be sending out a replay link.

All of our previous webinar replays can be watched directly from our website.

My #1 takeaway from Eric's presentation is that they are working to up-list the stock to Nasdaq. Other small-cap Canadian companies that I have followed have doubled or tripled soon after the up-listing. Today the Company has some high quality shareholders with deep pockets that can get them all the capital needed to get their mine in Quebec up to maximum capacity within two years.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

This article is not directly on point, but it does explain why investors are so bullish on any companies in the rechargeable battery space.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... thium.html
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group