Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NMGRF) Update - Mar 29

dan_s

Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NMGRF) Update - Mar 29

Post by dan_s »

Nouveau Monde Announces Application to List on the NYSE and Filing of Preliminary Base Shelf Prospectus

Nouveau Monde Graphite is pleased to announce that it has applied to list its common shares on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”). The listing of Nouveau Monde’s common shares remains subject to the approval of the NYSE and the satisfaction of all applicable listing and regulatory requirements.

Nouveau Monde also announces that it has filed a preliminary short form base shelf prospectus with the securities regulatory authorities in each of the provinces of Canada (excluding the territories). Once a receipt for the final short form base shelf prospectus (“Shelf Prospectus”) has been obtained from the applicable Canadian securities regulatory authorities, the Company will be able to offer for sale and issue up to $500 million of common shares, subscription receipts, debt securities warrants and units, or any combination thereof (collectively, the “Securities”) from time to time during the 25-month period during which the Shelf Prospectus remains valid. The specific variable terms of any offering of Securities will be set forth in one or more prospectus supplements.

The Company has filed the Shelf Prospectus to maintain financial flexibility and to have the ability to react quickly to market opportunities for raising additional capital by offering the Securities on an accelerated basis pursuant to the filing of prospectus supplements. However, there is no certainty any Securities will be offered or sold under the Shelf Prospectus within the 25-month period.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
epg3601

Re: Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NMGRF) Update - Mar 29

Post by epg3601 »

NMGRD is sure having a bad run lately.
Stock keeps dropping since they announced the NYSE offering.
What do you think? Are you still as bullish on their value?
Thanks
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I can't put a valuation on stocks like this because they have no established revenue stream. All I can tell you is that Eric has done a great job moving this company forward and they now have a clear path to putting their mine into production soon. Obviously, opening the mine will be a MAJOR MILESTONE.

Mining companies are extremely long-term investments. From discovery of the minerals in place to first production takes many years.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
epg3601

Post by epg3601 »

Looking at it as a very long term hold in a co producing a product that's in high demand for current technology.
Was just curious if something was directly impacting it's value but understand it's getting hit with a recent pull back in value of O&G companies.
Good to hear that leadership remains strong.
Thanks
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I've known Eric Desaulniers for three years. What he has been able to accomplish so far is incredible. He's told me that they want to host an EPG webinar about every six months to update us on their progress. Eric has strong leadership skills.

April 13th press release
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nouveau- ... 00260.html
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group