InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - April 15

dan_s

InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - April 15

Post by dan_s »

InPlay Oil is hosting our webinar tomorrow at 11AM CT.

It is one of my Top Picks in our Small-Cap Growth Portfolio. It is heavily weighted to light oil and if WTI stays over $60/bbl InPlay will generate a lot for free cash flow from operations this year. Their production has already bounced back to pre-pandemic volumes (4,800 Boepd in Q1 2021) and they are heading to an exit rate of more than 30% year-over-year production growth.

I urge all of you to attend the live webinar so you can hear why my valuation is more than double where the company's shares are trading today. There is nothing in my valuation for the HUGE upside potential that InPlay has in the East Basin Duvernay Shale play.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
mrbill

Re: InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - April 15

Post by mrbill »

Hello Dan, dumb question time: Since they are in Canada if things really get sour with US government regs here can they opt out of US involvement and send their oil to the Canadian West Coast and sell it? Hemisphere too?
mrbill
dan_s

Re: InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - April 15

Post by dan_s »

Even under the Biden Team, we will continue to import a lot of oil from Canada. We are not and we will never be energy independent. Once upstream companies sell their oil to local midstream companies, they no longer have control of where it goes. Yes, Canada does have some access to the global market and they do consume a lot of their own oil.

Ask the questions on tomorrow's webinar. Doug Bartole (and just about everyone in Calgary) is not a big fan of our current administration nor are they fond of their own leadership in Quebec.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group