Good news for InPlay and Hemisphere - Oct 1

dan_s

Good news for InPlay and Hemisphere - Oct 1

Post by dan_s »

The Alberta government and Canadian oil exporters celebrated Wednesday after Enbridge Inc. confirmed that its Line 3 pipe replacement project had been completed and would start deliveries Friday (Oct. 1). “It’s fantastic news for our province’s economic recovery,” said Premier Jason Kenney. “Our government will continue to fight for all projects that help bring our oil to market because we owe it to Albertans to get full value for our resources.”

InPlay Oil (IPOOF) is now scheduled to host a Houston luncheon for EPG on October 26. I talked to their IR manager yesterday and it will be a couple of weeks before they can speak publicly about the strategic acquisition that was announced on Sept 28, a deal that is very accretive to all share metrics. My plan is to restart our regular monthly luncheons in Houston first and then have some in Dallas starting in the spring. Each company that hosts a luncheon will also be given the opportunity to present to our global membership via live webinar.

Hemisphere Energy (HMENF) will be releasing an operations update within two to three weeks. They are currently completing three new producing wells in their Atlee Buffalo are G Pool, which has been converted to a polymer flood. Hemisphere is expected to host a Houston luncheon for EPG after they release Q3 results in early November.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Ryan_wassink

Re: Good news for InPlay and Hemisphere - Oct 1

Post by Ryan_wassink »

Dan - What's up with Hemisphere's performance since mid-August? Every other energy name that I have has performed excellent since then. I know Hemisphere performed well the few months prior, but it sure has lagged since. Seems like there are no buyers the last couple of weeks, when it seems like every other energy name is up massively.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Canadian Juniors get very little coverage. Hemisphere will be sending out an operations update that should be encouraging. They have three new producing wells at Altee Buffalo that should give Q4 production a nice boost.

HMENF is up 249% YTD and I think it will triple from where it is trading today in 12-months.
> Production growth from the polymer flood should start in Q1 2022
> Within 12 months the Company s/b debt free.
> My valuation today is $1.95US/share and there is upside to that if the polymer floods generate the production growth they expect.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
CreativeEquity

Post by CreativeEquity »

@Ryan
According to Sedi a large number of warrants were exercised last week. So that my be part of the reason for the soft price performance relative to the sector.

FYI with Canadian venture listings it is important to check the share structure (past and present) before investing. I do have a decent sized position in HMENF as it passed the smell test for me when I vetted it about a month ago.

Common Shares
54 - Exercise of warrants $643,958
+2,299,851 vol
$0.28 each 2,299,851
Filed 2021-10-05 15:23
Tx date 2017-09-15 $HME
Hemisphere Energy Corporation Cibolo Energy Partners I, L.P.
3 - 10% Security Holder of Issuer
Holder: Cibolo Energy HME, LLC (Control or Direction)

Common Shares
00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
Filed 2021-10-05 15:22
Tx date 2021-09-29 $HME

Warrants September 2017 Warrants
54 - Exercise of warrants
-2,299,851 vol 10,312,500
Filed 2021-10-05 15:19
Tx date 2021-09-29 $HME

Warrants September 2017 Warrants
59 - Exercise for cash
-1,137,649 vol 12,612,351
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

InPlay offering $ 10.0m