Vero Energy (VRO)

dan_s

Vero Energy (VRO)

Post by dan_s »

We just finished our company profile and forecast model for Vero Energy. It will be going out to all members with one last reminder to sign up for one of the luncheons in Houston or Dallas.

A webcast of the Monday, August 15 luncheon in Houston will also be available to members. We are working out details right now. Look for an e-mail on this today or Saturday morning.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Vero Energy (VRO)

Post by dan_s »

I was very impressed by Vero's CEO at yesterdays luncheon in Houston. We are in Dallas today for a repeat preformance.

IMO the Fair Value for VRO.TO is close to $8/share. It is definitely worth a closer look.

We already have over 80 signed up for the luncheon on Tuesday, August 23 which is being hosted by Brigham Exploration. Seating is limited to 120 so register early if you want to attend.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
setliff

Post by setliff »

see you there-------in dallas

jim
Notwoways

Post by Notwoways »

Dan,
I would like to access your recent work on Vero Energy, but can't find it. Is is possible to listen to the webcast?
Thank you.
setliff

Post by setliff »

may be a while before dan can get back on line-----just left him at the dallas vero lunch.

check the vero profile on the watch list and then go to bottom of text for the spreadsheet. he did not seperate them as he usually does.
Notwoways

Post by Notwoways »

When I click the watch list tab Vero does not appear to me to be on the list. What am I missing?
setliff

Post by setliff »

hell, i can't find it now. it must have gone out in an email per the posting from dan on 8/12.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

VRO is not on the last Watch List. I'm way behind and need to update the Watch List with all Q2 results.

Our profile on VRO is under the Watch List tab. You must log in to access it.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group