Global Warming

dan_s

Global Warming

Post by dan_s »

If you are worried about Global Warming or believe AOC's claim that we are heading toward the end of life on this planet in twelve years, I highly recommend that you listen to Dr. Joe's Saturday Summary for May 18th here: https://www.weatherbell.com/premium/

I agree with his opinion that rising CO2 levels have no relationship with rising temperatures and that rising CO2 levels are (a) not even close to being dangerous for humans and (b) are very good for the plants.

At yesterday's AUSii conference one of the speakers from Rice University said we need more farmland because the rate of human population growth is getting close to the Earth's ability to provide enough food. Therefore, more CO2 in the atmosphere is good news because it is good for plants. BTW if the earth was cooling we'd be in big trouble because farmland would be shrinking.

Plus, pay attention to Joe's comments about how biased the U.S. weather forecasts are to warmth. They are continuously predicting higher temperatures that turn out to be wrong. In April the national weather services forecast for the U.S. in May had 90% of the country much warmer than normal. It now looks like over 60% of the U.S. will be colder than normal in May. This also raises the question: How can anyone believe the long-range forecasts of global warming if they cannot forecast one month ahead?????

What really concerns me is that someone like AOC (who has no experience or scientific education) is out telling gullible young people that the human race is heading toward extinction in twelve year. Our young people need encouragement about the future, not BS that she is spreading. If a teenager believes AOC, why would they have any motivation to go to college?

Remember Al Gore? None of his wild and very dangerous predictions have come true. Yet, no one on the left brings it up.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group