You should all read this: Global Warming is BS

dan_s

You should all read this: Global Warming is BS

Post by dan_s »

"The purported climate catastrophe ahead is 100% junk science. If the unlikely climate catastrophe actually happens, it will be coincidental that it was predicted by climate scientists. Most of the supporting evidence is fabricated. There Is no out-of-the-ordinary climate change taking place."

Read Carefully: https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... kg.twitter

I will soon be 68 and it is my opinion that the air is cleaner than when I was born and seasons come and go just as they always have. I see nothing to indicate that a "catastrophic" warming of the Earth will occur anytime soon. The "Fake Science" is all about money. Read the article above to see why.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: You should all read this: Global Warming is BS

Post by dan_s »

This is important to those of us that invest in the energy sector.
Why?

"The fake climate catastrophe has spawned a fake energy paradigm – replacing fossil fuels with wind and solar electricity. Wind and solar are claimed to be cheaper than traditional sources of electricity but non-fake accounting reveals that wind or solar electricity costs five or even ten times more than traditional electricity, exclusive, of course, of government subsidies and mandates. The reason it costs so much is that the erratic nature of wind and solar requires maintaining the traditional electricity generating system intact and ready to operate when wind and solar fail. Solar fails every night, every cloudy day, and more often in winter. Wind fails at random times, or somewhat predictable times, and often has a seasonal cycle. If the renewable energy advocates were logical, they would be advocating for nuclear. Nuclear is reliable and does not produce CO2.

Climate change and wind and solar electricity are a snipe hunts, diverting the country from serious problems in favor of imaginary problems with imaginary solutions that enrich the promoters and their political friends with status and money."
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group