CE credits from EPG luncheons?

John.A.Hunt

CE credits from EPG luncheons?

Post by John.A.Hunt »

Dan,
Have you considered applying to the AAPL for the lunch presentations to be approved for continuing education points for CPL's, RPL's, etc? The information is certainly worthy. Thanks.
dan_s

Re: CE credits from EPG luncheons?

Post by dan_s »

No, that is just one more thing that I don't need to mess with. I spend a lot of my time trying to line up companies to host our luncheons.

I am currently trying to nail down luncheons hosted by Ring Energy (REI) and Chaparral Energy (CHAP) for January and February.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
John.A.Hunt

Post by John.A.Hunt »

I hear you - no worries. Greatly appreciate all the info and analysis you and your crew pull together!
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

We have five MBA's (four from SMU and one from Texas Tech) that do a great job drafting the company profiles. I hope you read the one for Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI). It was actually recommended to me by the Director of Oklahoma University's Energy Department, who is also an EPG member.

I don't recall ever seeing a new company bolt out of the box and generate this strong of revenue growth. SOI is a "Screaming Buy" at the current share price. General market pullbacks create some fantastic buying opportunities and SOI is a classic example.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group