file section?

setliff

file section?

Post by setliff »

dan, do you plan to add a files section that anyone can use to upload files of interest? hope so.

jim
dan_s

Re: file section?

Post by dan_s »

Right now the only files that are uploaded are in the Sweet-16 area. That's where I will store my most recent forecast models and profiles for the Sweet-16 companies. We are going to profile other companies outside the S-16 and profide them to Premium Members.

Of course you can cut and paste anything you like here in the forum area.

I will talk to Kim about creating an area where members can upload files but I'm a bit more cautious since we want to control all of the content on this website.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
setliff

Post by setliff »

well, you could monitor a files section just like ya did on yahoo.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

setliff;

Kim Tran is very busy right now just getting the bugs worked out and everyone set up. I understand what you want and it is definitely on our growing "To Do List".

BTW one of the members of our Advisory Board owns a PR firm: http://www.advertasmarketing.com/

He has agreed to help us enhance the website, the newsletter and company profiles. They are already working on a templete for the monthly newletter. So, you can all expect to see improvements in the future.

Our goal is to become the premier networking site for serious energy sector investors.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group