Wisdom from one of our members on August 10

dan_s

Wisdom from one of our members on August 10

Post by dan_s »

Some miscellaneous thoughts gathered or created over a lifetime… not necessarily original, but valuable. RJE

Give feedback with possible solutions or alternatives

Find and talk with your mentor on a weekly basis

Phrase each goal as, “I want to…” or “I can.” Can… not cannot. Will do… not try to

Focus on the achievement of the task in front of you…

Choose your attitude… Play… Be “in the moment” and, most importantly, “Make their day.”

Impossible Leadership concentrates on four things: 1) Be an influencer; 2) Be a visionary; 3) Become a “master strategist”; and 4) Become an explorer.

Goal setting has five parts: 1) Goals must be specific; 2) they must be attainable; 3) they must be measurable; 4) they must be realistic (see number 2); and 5) they must take place in a specified time frame. If any of these cannot be identified, start over from the beginning.

In a world marked by constant change, if you are standing still, by definition you are falling behind. So, keep moving forward!

All success involves two words: Risk and Courage. The greater the risk and the courage to overcome it, the greater the level of success.

I am where I am because where I am is where I have chosen to be… either consciously or unconsciously.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group