Our Military Leaders need to be FIRED today!

dan_s

Our Military Leaders need to be FIRED today!

Post by dan_s »

Note sent to me by one of our very wise members.

"I spoke to over 20 Junior Officers during my 2.5 years in the last Admin, including my monthly trips/meetings at the Pentagon , NSC Staff and my three White House Fellows , all real Studs , destined for high command and all with multiple Afghan deployments. Their consensus view on the Afghan Army’s ability to hold on was 1-3 weeks, Max. For the WH, CIA, NSC, State to say anything else is pure fantasy.

Austin and Milley and these other mediocre players, are playing with fire to introduce CRT and BLM’s Marxist/Leninist rhetoric into the ranks as “must read/learn”. As we have just observed in Afghanistan, if an Army does not believe in itself and what it is fighting for, it will not stand and fight.

You should read some of the memoirs of the NVA Officers and their impression/difficulty in fighting the American Army. Their #1 observation was “Americans , stand and fight, you do not retreat”. If you convince the Jr Ranks that America is racist to the core and unredeemable , that will change and it will be the end of our Republic."
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
SergioSays

Re: Our Military Leaders need to be FIRED today!

Post by SergioSays »

very, very sad