Green Energy: A Bubble in Unrealistic Expectations

CreativeEquity

Green Energy: A Bubble in Unrealistic Expectations

Post by CreativeEquity »

"Is it possible the Russian government and the Chinese Communist Party have been secretly and aggressively supporting the anti-fossil fuel movements in America? In my mind, it seems not only possible but probable. In fact, I believe it is naïve not to come that conclusion."

https://blog.evergreengavekal.com/green ... s-part-ii/
dan_s

Re: Green Energy: A Bubble in Unrealistic Expectations

Post by dan_s »

It will be blamed on Trump.

Russia is the big winner because China is not energy independent. The high oil, natural gas and now coal prices are costing the CCP a lot of money.

Six months ago it was my opinion that we would FINALLY move on to Post-Pandemic World late this year and oil would move to the "Right Price" of $65/bbl. People are tired of Dr. Fauci and all the Fear Mongering and humans have moved on, realizing that Covid-19 is just another virus in a long list of illnesses that have and will continue to kill people. I watched the Astros vs Red Sox game last night and saw very few in the crowd wearing masks in the sold out stadium. If the Democrats continue to push the FEAR and the insane Vaccine Mandate it will destroy the party. Are even Blue Cities dumb enough to fire 20% to 30% of their police and fire departments???

What's happened in the energy market is that oil demand bounced back much faster than I expected AND it should be clear to anyone with a 3rd grade education that the Green New Deal is NOT GOING TO REPLACE OIL. It may not even reduce coal demand. This does not mean that we are all going to die in 10-12 years from Global Warming. I urge all of you to read the book "Unsettled: What Climate Science Tells Us, What It Doesn't, and Why It Matters" by Steven E. Koonin

The danger now is that energy demand moves up too fast and too much. At the current pace demand for oil will exceed production capacity early in 2022. That is good for our upstream oil & gas companies, but very bad for the global economy.

This is the "Paradigm Shift" that I said was coming and it is cause a lot of money to rotate into oil & gas stocks.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Green Energy: A Bubble in Unrealistic Expectations

Post by dan_s »

T2 and Associates, has guesstimated electrifying just the US to the extent necessary to eliminate the direct consumption of fuel (i.e., gasoline, natural gas, coal, etc.) would cost between $18 trillion and $29 trillion.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group