BLM doesn’t matter in St Louis

Fraser921

BLM doesn’t matter in St Louis

Post by Fraser921 »

Spire STL is a 65-mile pipeline that connects to and flows Marcellus/Utica gas from the Rockies Express (REX) pipeline to residents and businesses in the St. Louis, MO area. The pipeline began flowing gas in late 2019 (see Spire Pipeline Ready to Flow Marcellus/Utica Gas to St. Louis). In June of this year, three Democrat judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit overturned the certificate the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) issued for building Spire STL, meaning the pipeline must now shut down unless FERC intercedes (see Fed Court Overturns Marcellus to St. Louis Pipe – Shutdown Coming?). Earlier this month the parent company Spire asked the U.S. Supreme Court to stay the order that shuts down the pipeline (see Spire Asks U.S. Supreme Court to Block Shutdown of STL Pipeline). On Friday, Chief Justice John Roberts (a Republican-In-Name-Only) turned Spire down with no explanation.
dan_s

Re: BLM doesn’t matter in St Louis

Post by dan_s »

I grew up in St. Louis. I feel sorry for anyone that lives in a city and state run by Democrats. Natural gas is the cleanest space heating fuel. What the Democrats are doing makes no sense to me.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Re: BLM doesn’t matter in St Louis

Post by Fraser921 »

This is an existing pipeline and in operation!! Makes no sense to shut it down.

Then they say its not their fault prices are rising. Complete joke!