DDRI

dan_s

DDRI

Post by dan_s »

At Wednesday's luncheon in Dallas (July 16) Diversified Resources (DDRI) announced a private placement of 5 million shares of their common stock at $1.00/share to EPG members. If you are an "Accredited Investor" and are interested, send a note to Paul Laird, CEO at plaird@nrgcolo.com and he will send you the necessary material to review. Read it carefully before you invest..

I have known Paul for over ten years. I think DDRI has a good team and clear path to rapid production growth. You can find the presentation they made at our luncheon on the EPG home page. You must be an EPG member and log on to see it.

All micro-caps are speculative and have higher risk than the companies in our model portfolios, but they also have more potential.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: DDRI

Post by dan_s »

I talked to Paul this morning and there is still room in this private offering. Note that DDRI is trading today at $1.50/share (on very low volume).

Check out their presentation, which you can download from our website. I like the team and I like the business model.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: DDRI

Post by dan_s »

Use contact info below. I posted Paul's old e-mail above.

Paul G. Laird | Chairman & CEO
Diversified Resources, Inc.
1789 W. Littleton Blvd.
Littleton, Colorado 80120

Office:303-797-5417

Fax: 303-797-5418

Cell: 303-419-6005

E-mail: plaird@diversifiedresourcesinc.com
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group