trouble staying logged on?

setliff

trouble staying logged on?

Post by setliff »

anybody else having this problem? i reported it to Sabrina, but apparently she hasn't found the cause.
dan_s

Re: trouble staying logged on?

Post by dan_s »

The tech team is looking into it, but so far don't see why it is happening. I thought it was some problem with my computer. If this is the worst problem we have with this upgrade, we are blessed. Each time they tell me have to do a "simple upgrade", I recall all the problems we had with upgrades before.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Note from our Tech Team: We’re tinkered under the hood a bit to try and find a solution to the login issue. We think we might have come up with a fix. If you are still having the issue tomorrow we’ll know what we did was not the answer we were looking for. If you shut down your browser and log back in you should be reset and ready to roll.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
setliff

Post by setliff »

so far so good. i shut down browser, reopened forum, and logged in. then repeated that twice, both times didn't have to log in.
thx to tech team :D
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

This is why you pay us the Big Bucks!

BTW our "Tech Team" is Sabrina's husband Jeff and his friend Christian. You may recall the website problems we had a couple of years ago. Jeff & Christian saved us and they do a great job with the website.

In our future plans is a weekly audio/visual update on the website. I just need a few days to focus on how to use the software. A twelve year old would figure it out in an hour but at 62 this stuff is harder for me.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group