This will stir up the pot

dan_s

This will stir up the pot

Post by dan_s »

This may shake up the market: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/po ... .html?_r=0

The new evidence must be bad for the FBI to reopen this case less than two weeks before the election. IMO the thing they should be looking at is the Clinton Foundation. Selling access to the Secretary of State sure sounds like criminal to me.

Trump will be more friendly to the energy sector, but the Wall Street gang is not keen on him being elected because he may not be as "friendly" to their games as Hilary will be.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
par_putt

Re: This will stir up the pot

Post by par_putt »

WASHINGTON — Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony D. Weiner.

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.

In a letter to Congress, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said that emails had surfaced in an unrelated case, and that they “appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

Mr. Comey said the F.B.I. was taking steps to “determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.” He said he did not know how long it would take to review the emails, or whether the new information was significant.

Document: Letter to Congress From F.B.I. Director on Clinton Email Case
dan_s

Re: This will stir up the pot

Post by dan_s »

I believe that Washington DC is a cesspool of corruption. What saddens me is that most Americans accept this crap and think "it is just the way things get done in our government". This is how things get done in 3rd world counties, not in America. Anyone that uses their position in government to enrich themselves should be locked up IMHO. This has gone on for too long and the Clintons are the worst of the worst.

I did not vote for Trump in the primary and I wish the Republicans had selected another candidate, but I do think he has some business sense. Debt will destroy the America we grew up in if we do not rein in Federal spending. We should all be able to agree on that fact.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group