What does this tell you?

dan_s

What does this tell you?

Post by dan_s »

My guess is that the President of the United States has an above average doctor. BTW doctors at the Houston Medical Center (consider one of the best in the world) are giving Hydroxychloroquine to a high percentage of their COVID-19 patients with outstanding results.
----------------------------
President Donald Trump said Monday that he is taking a malaria drug to lessen symptoms should he get the new coronavirus, even though the drug is unproven for fighting COVID-19 and has led to some disappointing test outcomes.

Trump told reporters he has been taking the drug, hydroxychloroquine, and a zinc supplement daily “for about a week and a half now.”

As the White House physician said in a letter released Monday, the president decided on the course of treatment after weighing risks and benefits.

The letter follows:

MAY 18, 2020

MEMORANDUM FOR: KAYLEIGH MCENANY
ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY

PHYSICIAN TO THE PRESIDENT
COMMANDER, U.S. NAVY.

SUBJECT: HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

As has been previously reported, two weeks ago one of the President's support staff tested positive for COVID-19. The President is in very good health and has remained symptom-free. He receives regular COVID-19 testing, all negative to date.

After numerous discussions he and I had regarding the evidence for and against the use of hydroxychloroquine, we concluded the potential benefit from treatment outweighed the relative risks.

In consultation with our inter-agency partners and subject matter experts around the country, I continue to monitor the myriad studies investigating potential COVID-19 therapies, and I anticipate employing the same shared medical decision making based on the evidence at hand in the future.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
k1f

Re: What does this tell you?

Post by k1f »

The letter doesn't say the doctor has actually prescribed the stuff, or that Mr. Trump Is actually taking it. Without some evidence, this is just propaganda.
dan_s

Re: What does this tell you?

Post by dan_s »

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I9Bb8Fbui0

Here is what I know:
> I know two people (one an EPG member) who got COVID-19. Both over 63 and both not in great health to begin with. The one up in Dallas actually thought he was going to die.
> Both of them were given four days of hydroxychloroquine ("HC") and within 24 hours of the first pill they both told me that they felt 100% better. Both left the hospital in two days.
> Both were also prescribed the Z-pack that Trump mentions in the video above.
> One of our members wives works in the Houston Medical Center at one of the top research facilities in world. She says all of the doctors that she knows are prescribing HC + antibiotics to their patients. The antibiotics are used to keep patients from getting lung infections (the main cause of death).
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group