RING Earnings

mooneytim66

RING Earnings

Post by mooneytim66 »

Dies Dan have comment on REI ring earnings and projections
dan_s

Re: RING Earnings

Post by dan_s »

Ring's Q4 Adjusted Net Income beat my forecast on lower than expected production volumes.
> Production volumes impacted by some 3rd party gathering & processing issues and a fire that shut in some wells.
> Q4 production guidance matches my forecast.

I will update my forecast model for Ring this weekend. My top priority is updating the Sweet 16 companies' models.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Cliff_N

Post by Cliff_N »

On the Ring call, the CEO sounded out his frustration of the stock price. I definitely share his pain.

Dan, did you mean the 3rd Quarter in your note, not the 4th quarter?
mooneytim66

Post by mooneytim66 »

Thanks Dan----Look forward to RING update...
Cliff_N

Post by Cliff_N »

Down over 8% now. CEO at Ring has to be very frustrated now. What a flogging! One post on Yahoo Ring Discussion Board said he felt like Slim Pickens riding the bomb.
Attachments
Small_bombOIP.jpg
Small_bombOIP.jpg (5.27 KiB) Viewed 1911 times
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

Lol , good one.

This name always seems to disappoint. I remember , I was not enthused when it was selling for 2. Now they are down again another 23% in 5 weeks %! Down an amazing 52 % in last year! :o

They always have crap hedges and one problem or another.

https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.net/_5b5ecf3d48129bc9986c902e6b0dadb5/ringenergy/db/856/7728/pdf/Ring+Energy+Third+Quarter+Earnings+Corporate+Presentation++FINAL+11-3-23.pdf

Pre sold oil in mid 60's. Why would you want to invest in an oil company, a ton of debt, that locked in mid 60's. Dan talks about 100 or more and this name is saddled with mid 60's. If mid 60's happens or lower, I don't want to be in any oily name.

We are currently evaluating various different capitals spending levels for 2024 and trying to understand the merits and consequences associated with those different capital spending levels. Let me reiterate a couple of things that I've said oftentimes, and I know I sound like a broken record, but we are squarely focused on reducing our debt. And so and we know that the rate of debt pay down is a direct function of product prices and our capital spending levels. And so, that's the reason why we're looking at these capital spending levels.

Blame esg for some cap ex expenses and dog ate homework