Uranium prediction piece

ChuckGeb

Uranium prediction piece

Post by ChuckGeb »

https://www.rogueeconomics.com/inside-wall-street/prediction-uranium-prices-could-eclipse-400-a-pound/
Lbark

Re: Uranium prediction piece

Post by Lbark »

more people are waking up. Kazatomprom and even Cameco are going to miss production targets which means even less supply available. The enrichers are sold out until late in this decade. Has been a huge run but could see even bigger spike. Like this sector more than oil and gas.
Cliff_N

Post by Cliff_N »

Uranium stocks on my watchlist. I own some NXE:

Attachments
Uranium_Stocks.jpg
Uranium_Stocks.jpg (61.14 KiB) Viewed 865 times
aja57

Post by aja57 »

Thank you for posting your list, Cliff.
Lbark

Post by Lbark »

own all of those plus CCJ which has been the biggest winner. It is the institutional favorite. Also, own the ura, urnj, and urnm sruuf is safest in my opinion but when stocks take off rest will outperform.
Cliff_N

Post by Cliff_N »

Thanks for suggestion on CCJ, will add. I have bought DNN and EU today as well as NXE.
Lbark

Post by Lbark »

my only concern with ccj is it has run so much vs the others. However, when big money comes in they will gravitate to ccj, nxe because of liquidity. I am still holding my ccj but think EU, glatf, and some of others have bigger upside.
JBtheBrit

Post by JBtheBrit »

URNM and Sprot Physical are my largest holdings (Cameco and KAP account for over 25% of URNM). I have small positions in URNJ (some overlap of course with URNM). Also recently added small positions in Boss Energy (Auz mine due to restart in Q1 2024) and Bannerman (mining license in Namibia just granted - I like the CEO - they are working now on contracting / financing).
ChuckGeb

Post by ChuckGeb »

According to chart analysis done by Northstar and Bad Charts, the ratio of URA/SPX has just crossed into breakout to the upside. To those owning the stocks on Cliff_N's watch list, this move should be pretty obvious. Strap in.