Source Rock Royalties Ltd. (SRR.V)

dan_s

Source Rock Royalties Ltd. (SRR.V)

Post by dan_s »

SRR is a Canadian Micro-Cap that pays monthly dividends. The IR firm that introduced me to Hemisphere Energy (HMENF) and InPlay Oil (IPOOF) recently brought SRR to my attention.

CALGARY, AB, Feb. 15, 2024 /CNW/ - Source Rock Royalties Ltd. ("Source Rock") (TSXV: SRR) (TSXV: SRR.WT), a pure-play oil and gas royalty company with an established portfolio of oil royalties, announces that its board of directors has declared a monthly dividend of $0.006 per common share, payable in cash on March 15, 2024 to shareholders of record on February 29, 2024. < I know this doesn't sound like much, but this is an 8.7% annualized dividend yield and this tiny company continues to build a solid portfolio of mineral interests.

This dividend is designated as an "eligible dividend" for Canadian income tax purposes.

About Source Rock Royalties Ltd.
Source Rock is a pure-play oil and gas royalty company with an existing portfolio of oil royalties in southeast Saskatchewan, central Alberta and west-central Saskatchewan. Source Rock targets a balanced growth and yield business model, using funds from operations to pursue accretive royalty acquisitions and to pay dividends. By leveraging its niche industry relationships, Source Rock identifies and acquires both existing royalty interests and newly created royalties through collaboration with industry partners. Source Rock's strategy is premised on maintaining a low-cost corporate structure and achieving a sustainable and scalable business, measured by growing funds from operations per share and maintaining a strong netback on its royalty production.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
JBtheBrit

Re: Source Rock Royalties Ltd. (SRR.V)

Post by JBtheBrit »

Dan - Thanks for sharing. Any chance you can get the CEO on a webinar at some stage ?
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I am working on it. I love the tiny Canadian gems.
I've talked to him on the phone. A young and ambitious guy. I like his strategy.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
JBtheBrit

Post by JBtheBrit »

I like royalty co's (have some coal, gold and a couple of the US O&G names on your list). Great if you can get him. Thanks Dan.
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

What gold company's do you like? I think they are undervalued.
JBtheBrit

Post by JBtheBrit »

@Fraser
I've owned the big 3 (Wheaton, Franco Nev and Royal Gold) over the years, but have switched over the last year or so to Osisko and Sandstorm. On the coal side I have National Resource Partners - thats been a nice ride the last 12 months and hopefully more to come (only downside on that one is its an MLP with a lot of state K1's).
JBtheBrit

Post by JBtheBrit »

Here's a good podcast interview with the SRR CEO - its a year or so ago, but most of the discussion is relevant and he comes across as a level headed guy.

https://rosebros.ca/blogs/podcast/brad-docherty
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

thanks, will watch tonight!
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

SOURCE ROCK ROYALTIES RECOGNIZED AS A TOP 50 TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE COMPANY

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/source-rock-royalties-recognized-as-a-top-50-tsx-venture-exchange-company-837164314.html

The Company's CEO will join me on a webinar late in April or early May.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group