GPOR Target Prices Raised

dan_s

GPOR Target Prices Raised

Post by dan_s »

Gulfport Energy price target raised to $61 from $50 at Stephens
Stephens believes evidence is beginning to mount suggesting that Gulfport Energy is in the sweet spot of the Utica/Point Pleasant play. The firm thinks the company's property in the area has yielded impressive results so far, while the oldest wells it has opened there have demonstrated sustainability. The firm keeps an Overweight rating on the stock.

Maybe they read my profile over the weekend. An $11/share increase in the target prices is proof they took a very hard look at the company. BTW Stephens has some very good oil & gas analysts at the firm.

If GPOR hits their own production guidance, this stock should go a lot higher than $61.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: GPOR Target Prices Raised

Post by dan_s »

I encourage all of you to read our profile on Gulfport Energy (GPOR). Today I talked to another company in the Utica Shale and they told me that Gulfport does have some very good acreage in the play. They also confirmed that MWE and other midstream companies are now connecting a lot of wells to sales. It is going to be a very good year for eastern Ohio. The SE corner of Ohio is were the really good stuff is.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group