Questions for Surge Energy tomorrow Nov. 21

dan_s

Questions for Surge Energy tomorrow Nov. 21

Post by dan_s »

If you have questions for Paul Colborne, Surge's CEO post them here or email them to me at dmsteffens@comcast.net
I will ask all questions after Paul's presentation.

Surge Energy increased production by 20.5% year-over-year in 2022. Thanks in part to a significant asset acquisition from EnerPlus that closed on December 19, 2022, Surge is on-track this year to achieve close to 15% year-over-year production growth in 2023. They have a lot of high-quality “Running Room” in two of Western Canada’s top oil plays.

Q3 Production was 24,108 Boepd: 83.7% crude oil, 13.6% natural gas and 2.7% NGLs < Realized prices in Q3, including cash settlements on their hedges were $96.54Cdn/bbl for crude oil, $2.52Cdn/mcf for natural gas and $52.34/bbl for NGLs.

Surge has confirmed that they expect to achieve a 2023 exit rate of 25,000 Boepd. < Thanks to their hedges and the improving WCS differential, Surge's realized oil price should exceed $100Cdn/bbl in Q4.

TipRanks: "Jeremy Mccrea from Raymond James (Rated 5-Star by TipRanks) maintains a Buy rating on Surge Energy, with a price target of $14.00Cdn (approximately $10.25US)."

At the time of this post SGY.TO was trading at $8.40Cdn and ZPTAF was trading at $6.11US per share.

Surge pays monthly dividends of $0.04Cdn ($0.48/yr) for annualized yield of ~5.7%. < Based on the Company's Return of Capital Framework, if WTI stays over $75/bbl, the dividend could double by the end of 2024.

You must register on the EPG website if you wish to attend tomorrow's live webinar at 10AM CT. < or send an email to Sabrina and she will register you ( energyprospectus@gmail.com )
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Questions for Surge Energy tomorrow Nov. 21

Post by dan_s »

We have 54 registered for tomorrow's webinar. Your attendance at our live webinars is important and I appreciate your support. Getting over 50 at each webinar helps me convince more companies to support our webinar program.

Our webinars a great opportunity for you to hear directly from the CEO of some very promising companies.

Surge Energy is in our Small-Cap Growth Portfolio. My current valuation is $12.00US per share. The stock closed today at $6.05US.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Re: Questions for Surge Energy tomorrow Nov. 21

Post by Fraser921 »

Good call today. Nice job. I added to position. Main risk is future oil prices.

I like this management