LEI..formerly a watch list stock

bobs

LEI..formerly a watch list stock

Post by bobs »

This is one of the few micro caps I've done very well on and Dan had looked at it a couple years ago.
I attended the Money Show presentation Bill Sawyer the CEO made last week in San Francisco and felt very good about LEIs prospects. They haven't done a good job telling their story and are working on that.
dan_s

Re: LEI..formerly a watch list stock

Post by dan_s »

LEI got very lucky earlier this year when they were able to sell their Eagle Ford rights to someone for a big payday. The deal paid off virtually all their debt. Bill is a solid field guy and knows how to keep operating costs down. He is a survivor. Yes, they need to do a better job telling their story.
Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: LEI..formerly a watch list stock

Post by dan_s »

Lucas Energy (LEI) holds some Eagle Ford Shale leasehold in Gonzales County, TX.

From a recent Pritchard Capital Report: "One of EOG Resources (Sweet 16) wells in Gonzales County has a four month cumulative production of 1.1 Bcfe (about 70% oil). While this is only one data point, Gonzales appears to be the heart of the oil play along with Karnes County. Two Karnes wells have had an average four month cumulative producito of 824 MMcfe. We recommend Magnum Hunter (MHR), which just drilled its first horizontal well in Gonzales."

In the report they recommend HK, PXD and ROSE for those investors interested in the Eagle Ford Shale.

BTW I'm working on a Company Profile on Watch List company CRZO. They have three Eagle Ford HZ wells and one is very close to one of EOG's best oil wells in the play.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group