We have idiots running this country

dan_s

We have idiots running this country

Post by dan_s »

“By the time we get through all of my conditions, I do not think there will be many places in America where fracing will continue to take place,” said Hillary Clinton. So, I guess Ms. Clinton will be OK with a sharp decline in our standard of living.

The oil & gas industry is arguably more important to our standard of living than anything else we do. I put it right up there with agriculture. Yet, most of our elected officials don't have a clue and one side takes every chance they can to demonize it. My guess, is that more than half the populations thinks electricity comes out of the wall.

Hydraulically fractured wells now account for the majority of the crude oil produced in the U.S., according to the EIA. Based on the most recent data available, crude oil produced from hydraulic fracturing now makes up 51% of total oil production in the country. Keep in mind that we still import about 50% of the oil we need each day.

The information compiled by the EIA showed that in 2000, approximately 23,000 hydraulically fractured wells produced 102 MBOPD in the U.S., making up less than 2% of the national total. By 2015, the number of hydraulically fractured wells grew to an estimated 300,000, and production from those wells had grown to more than 4.3 MMBOPD, 42-times more than at the turn of the century. The oil produced from hydraulically fractured wells comes primarily from tight oil formations including the Eagle Ford and Permian Basin in Texas, and the Bakken and Three Forks formation of Montana and North Dakota.

The Republican are just slightly less stupid on this issue than the Democrats.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: We have idiots running this country

Post by dan_s »

All I know is that none of them grasp the importance of our energy sector. This industry has lost 100s of thousands of jobs and it is not even mentioned in the debates. If the auto industry looses jobs they send them $Billions.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: We have idiots running this country

Post by dan_s »

This will hurt Hillary as she is clueless on what to do about ISIS. She keeps saying that what Obama is doing is working. What planet does she live on? Trump may be crazy, but his call to ban all Muslims and not to accept Syrian immigrants sounds smart now. Europe is going to suffer from the acceptance of all of those Syrians, many of which are loyal to ISIS.
The Democrats are too worried about "political correctness" and Obama does not care how many people ISIS kills. He'd rather make deals with Iran and Cuba than deal with ISIS. - Just my humble opinon of course.

Tuesday's terrorist attacks in Brussels that killed more than 30 people and wounded more than 200 may signal a coming wave of terror from the Islamic State (ISIS), NBC News reports.

ISIS has claimed credit for the attacks.

NBC's Richard Engel reported Tuesday on "The NBC Nightly News" that a senior U.S. counterterrorism official says Brussels was "likely just the beginning" of an ISIS terror wave.

Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group