Interview with Paul Ryan

dan_s

Interview with Paul Ryan

Post by dan_s »

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ryan-f ... r=5f9q31ei

Ryan's comments about how the FBI is stonewalling Congress are troubling to me.

The interview is about 15 minutes long.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
mkarpoff

Re: Interview with Paul Ryan

Post by mkarpoff »

Just about every department of our federal gov't is corrupted. No wonder Trump won the primary race.
dan_s

Re: Interview with Paul Ryan

Post by dan_s »

After watching Hillary and Donald last night, I think I would be a better president.

Hillary: What good is her experience if she is corrupt to the core and someone we can't trust? Bill & Hillary run the biggest scam I've ever seen. People like them run 3rd world countries, not the United States of America, for God sakes.

Trump: I think there are at least five of the other GOP candidates I like better, but he is the one that won the party's nomination. I don't like his style, but I do like the immigration plan (at least it is a plan) and I do think he will bring some good business people into the government. I don't think he will be the loose cannon that many fear. We MUST get people in Washington that understand running more than a $Trillion debt each year is insane.

This country definitely needs to change direction and must do it fast. We all know that debt is a killer. Washington is totally broken. JMHO
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group