Importance of the next election

dan_s

Importance of the next election

Post by dan_s »

Lou Powers is one of our Founding Members. He is an expert on the Middle East and passionate about the industry. He asked me to post this letter that he sent to IPAA. You should all watch the Neil Frank video on Climate Change. - Dan
-----------------------------
September 15, 2016
From: Louis W Powers(Lou) President of Powers Petroleum Consultants, Author "The World Energy Dilemma" published in 2012 and Long Time Member of the IPAA
To: Leadership, Both Past and Present of the IPAA and Associated Groups

I am writing to you with grave concern about who will be our next President. One of the Candidates is very much against the U. S. Oil and Gas Industry and one supports the U. S. Oil and Gas Industry. To me the answer is clear, Donald Trump related to our industry is the winner.

Many of you receiving this letter may not know me. I worked a lot with Gene Ames when he was President of the IPAA in the 1990's on the hazards of increasing oil imports into America. My how our industry has changed. Today my hair is a lot whiter but my brain is still active. I am worried about the future for my kids and nine grandchildren.

Today I offer two areas where my input might be helpful:

1. I have prepared a talk that I am prepared to give preferably before the November Elections, entitled The Myth of Energy Self Sufficiency. The talk is on my web site http://TheWorldEnergyDilemma under the news tab, both the charts and my notes are given. The charts will be updated.
I will offer to speak to your organization at a reduced fee of $300 plus expenses plus I will give my latest thinking on Saudi Arabia.
(Lou was the Chief Petroleum Engineer for Aramco 1977-1979 and still has lots of contacts in the region).

2. I want to provide you and your friends a 42 minute video by Dr. Neil Frank retired Houston Weatherman and Former Head of the U S. Hurricane Center on the topic of "Why Increasing CO2 has little effect on Climate Change and or so called Global Warming".
This is a very controvercial subject and the two Presidential candidates could not be farther apart on this issue. Trump does not consider it a problem, but Hillary Clinton does. Here is the video link https://youtu.be/LVkUKNOPI3g
Dr Frank is available for making presentations to groups on this subject.

I side with Mr. Trump and Dr. Neil Frank. As others have said I believe it is one of the biggest scientific "Hoaxes" of all time'

Lou Powers
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
setliff

Re: Importance of the next election

Post by setliff »

norton says the world energy dilemma site may be hacked.