Replay of our August 25 Webinar

dan_s

Replay of our August 25 Webinar

Post by dan_s »

Here is the link to our August 25, 2020 webinar: https://youtu.be/i31mAasuvVI

Exro has patented technologies that will make electric vehicles lighter, more affordable and increase their range.

Exro's "intelligent coil switching drivers" enable electric motors to generate more torque at low speed and add up to 30 horse power for more speed at the high end. Their technologies can enhanced motors available today to reduce space and weight in cars and trucks.

Exro currently has 7 ongoing co-development projects with electric motor and vehicle manufacturers that are expected to layer on revenues starting late in 2021 and early 2022.

For Small-Cap technology companies the "Team" is extremely important. Sue Ozdemir is a proven leader and she has built an impressive team. Her marketing background is extremely important and the primary reason that the share price has done so well despite the pandemic headwind.

Exro Technologies' (EXROF) share price has tripled since they hosted our Houston luncheon in February. Now that they are well funded and have a clear path to revenue growth, I think this stock has much more upside for us. They expect to announce the accomplishment of two significant milestones in November.
-----------------------------------
During Q&A one of the questions was about the price of their warrants. I will post their response here as soon as I get it.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group