Gear Energy?

Ryan_wassink

Gear Energy?

Post by Ryan_wassink »

Dan,

Have you looked into Gear Energy? GENGF or GXE.TO? Eric Nutall just took about a 10% stake in the company, and they should be debt free within the next 12 months. Nutall gave it a $0.97 price target at $60 oil and $1.30 at $70 oil; which is conservative in my view.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/market-call ... ks~2192589 You can fast forward to the 3:58 mark to hear Nutall's take on Gear.

I'm a member of another service similar to yours; and they are very bullish on Gear, as are many of the other members. I believe it was up 20+% yesterday, and another 11% today (as of the time I'm writing this).

It also sounds like they are strongly considering getting up-listed from the pink sheets to the OTCQB

I'd be curious to hear your view of it, if you have some time to take a look. Thanks!
dan_s

Re: Gear Energy?

Post by dan_s »

I will run it by my contacts in Calgary.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Gear Energy?

Post by dan_s »

Here is what our member and my primary contact for leads in Canada said.

"Highly levered name, started by the team that did Peyto….PEY-TSX. Got mentioned by analyst Eric Nuttall from Ninepoint on BNN(CNBC wannabe) on Friday."

Without looking at Gear myself, leverage does work both ways. If oil prices stay high, it could be a good thing for the equity.

You're on your own for now because I don't have time for any new projects at this time.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group