InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - June 16

dan_s

InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - June 16

Post by dan_s »

Watch this video: https://www.channelchek.com/channelcast-detail/235

The interview with Doug Bartole, CEO of InPlay was recorded on June 8. Play close attention to how quickly Doug says that InPlay can pay down their debt.

CALGARY, Alberta, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InPlay Oil Corp. (TSX: IPO) (OTCQX: IPOOF) (“InPlay” or the “Company”) today announced their participation in Noble Capital Markets’ C-Suite Interview Series, presented by Channelchek.

InPlay President & CEO Doug Bartole sat down with Noble Capital Markets Senior Research Analyst Michel Heim for this exclusive interview. Topics covered include:

Returning to higher pre-COVID production and reserve levels

Recent successful drills; discussion of their production results

Improvements on drilling and operational costs

Effects of ESG pressures; reducing emissions

InPlay’s debt and cash flow strategy; any other M&A activity on the horizon?

Oil prices are high; will they stay there?

The interview was recorded on June 8, 2021 and is available now.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Re: InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - June 16

Post by Fraser921 »

Dan, now cut that out. Ipoof up 17 % today!
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I've known Doug Bartole for over 8 years. He's got a solid team that did a fantastic job surviving 2020. InPlay and Hemisphere are both potential "Home Runs" (over 400% upside) from where they are trading today.
I talked to their IR person and both companies will be hosting luncheons for us late this year. They really appreciate the support that EPG members have given them. That support is going to payoff big time.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I have updated my forecast/valuation model for InPlay and posted it to the EPG Website. My valuation of IPOOF increases by $0.15 to $1.55US/share.

InPlay has a lot of "Bad Hedges" expiring on June 30, so operating cash flow is going a lot higher in Q3; from $6.1Cdn million in Q1 to approximately $12.8Cdn million in Q3. If oil prices stay where they are today thru year-end, InPlay's balance sheet is going to be in good shape heading into 2022, which will justify a higher multiple of operating cash flow for my valuation.

As I have posted here many times, InPlay's large acreage position in the Duvernay may have more value than the company's market-cap in this higher oil price environment. You can find our recent profile on InPlay under the Small-Cap tab on the EPG website.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group