Watch List: SilverCrest Metals (SILV) - Sept 14

dan_s

Watch List: SilverCrest Metals (SILV) - Sept 14

Post by dan_s »

SilverCrest will host a webinar for us in October.

VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - SilverCrest Metals Inc. ("SilverCrest" or the "Company") is pleased to provide an update on commissioning activities at the Company's Las Chispas Mine ("Las Chispas" or the "Mine") located in Sonora, Mexico. All currency amounts herein are presented in United States Dollars, unless otherwise stated.

Highlights

Processing plant metallurgical recovery and daily throughput are trending ahead of Feasibility Study* ramp-up projections; For August 2022, actual average recovery of 96.2% gold ("Au") and 85.6% silver ("Ag"), or 90.7% silver equivalent ("AgEq")** and average tonnage throughput of 784 tonnes per day ("tpd") were achieved

Project fully energized by grid power; reliability not at steady state but expected to improve in Q4, 2022

Underground in-vein and waste development continue to track Feasibility Study projections, production stoping underway and ramping up

Underground mine ramping up to 600 to 700 tpd by end of 2022 compared to 750 tpd in the Feasibility Study; continued focus on dilution and ore recovery

First metal sale expected in Q3, 2022, commercial production on schedule for Q4, 2022

Community efforts advanced with key 2022 projects approaching completion

Well-funded ahead of first full year of production in 2023

Updated Technical Report remains on schedule for H1, 2023
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group