10/4 Webinar: SilverCrest Metals (SILV)

dan_s

10/4 Webinar: SilverCrest Metals (SILV)

Post by dan_s »

On Tuesday, October 4th: SilverCrest Metals Inc. will provide an update on commissioning activities at the Company's Las Chispas Mine located in Sonora, Mexico.

EPG members in Canada are high on this company. It is developing a high grade silver mine in Mexico with near term production growth.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/silvercr ... 00501.html

Processing plant metallurgical recovery and daily throughput are trending ahead of Feasibility Study* ramp-up projections; For August 2022, actual average recovery of 96.2% gold ("Au") and 85.6% silver ("Ag"), or 90.7% silver equivalent ("AgEq")** and average tonnage throughput of 784 tonnes per day ("tpd") were achieved.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: 10/4 Webinar: SilverCrest Metals (SILV)

Post by dan_s »

SILV is trading today at $5.95US. First Call's price target is $11.00.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I expect SILV to surge when the Las Chispas silver mine goes to commercial production in Q4 2022

Read this press release before tomorrow's webinar: https://www.silvercrestmetals.com/news/ ... ent_id=501

Pierre Beaudoin, COO, remarked, “Starting up a new mining operation is a dynamic period, and our team and contractors continue to navigate and address mostly typical ramp-up issues. Overall, we are pleased with the performance of the processing plant to date. Metal recoveries, plant throughput and the availability of the plant itself have generally tracked favorably when compared to the expectations outlined in the Feasibility Study. The project continues to benefit from the sizable surface stockpiles which have allowed the underground operation to be ramped up at a measured pace.”

N. Eric Fier, CPG, P.Eng, and CEO, stated, “We are extremely proud of how our team and contractors having navigated the construction process and transition to commissioning, which remains on track at Las Chispas. We remain focused on managing risk and are happy to have the financial flexibility to address the challenges and opportunities that will come our way”.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

We have over 35 people registered for tomorrow's webinar. Still time to register.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group