Solaris Resources (SLS.TO) Update - Jan 23

dan_s

Solaris Resources (SLS.TO) Update - Jan 23

Post by dan_s »

Note below is from an EPG member in Calgary that is involved with Solaris Resources. My knowledge of mining is just over zero, but I do know that Solaris has a management team with a strong track record and they are excited about the Warintza project, which they hope to sell for a large profit. I am bullish on copper, which is up 11% in the last 30 days.
Our webinar with Solaris on October 11, 2022 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Ehl-BHJ64
--------------------------
I wanted to bring to your attention to Solaris' latest press release announcing exceptional recoveries of over 90% copper and 80% molybdenum from Warintza Project metallurgical test work.

Highlights

> High recoveries for copper, molybdenum and gold in rougher flotation, cleaner flotation and locked cycle testing
> Low reagent dosages and short flotation times over a wide range of pH levels, and requiring only moderate to coarse grind sizes for both supergene and hypogene samples
> High copper concentrate grades expected from both supergene material at 40% Cu and hypogene material at 22% Cu with both concentrates containing in excess of 1 g/t Au
> High molybdenum concentrate grades expected to meet or exceed 51% Mo independent of feed type given excellent liberation of coarse grained molybdenite
For context, the Warintza Mineral Resource Estimate includes a molybdenum byproduct estimate containing 150 kt Mo grading 0.03% Mo (Ind) and 130 kt Mo grading 0.01% Mo (Inf), in addition to gold
> Concentrates free of deleterious elements, with no significant values of arsenic, antimony, bismuth or mercury
> Optimization testing with larger sample sizes planned for hypogene material aimed at further increasing recoveries

Press Release:

January 23, 2023 – Vancouver, B.C. – Solaris Resources Inc. (TSX: SLS; OTCQB: SLSSF) (“Solaris” or “the Company”) is pleased to report results from metallurgical test work on its Warintza Project (“Warintza” or “the Project”) in southeastern Ecuador. The Company commissioned FLSmidth USA Inc. (“FLS”) to complete comminution and metallurgical flotation test work programs. Highlights are listed below and detailed results in Tables 1-4.

Mr. Daniel Earle, President & CEO, commented: “Warintza is blessed with simple metallurgy that readily returns high recoveries of critical minerals from standard flotation processes into high-grade concentrates free of deleterious elements. Historical testing reported high recoveries of over 90% for copper and 70% for gold; our testing has reproduced these results and established high recoveries for molybdenum of over 80% at a time when molybdenum prices recently eclipsed $30/lb due to structural supply issues in the sector.”

Read more here: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/solaris- ... 00561.html
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Solaris Resources (SLS.TO) Update - Jan 23

Post by dan_s »

Our "spy" in Calgary has gathered 8 updated analysts reports on SLS. Several have price targets more than double the current share price.

Send me an email and I'll forward the zip file containing all 8 reports. dmsteffens@comcast.net
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group