2020 Webinar Replays

dan_s

2020 Webinar Replays

Post by dan_s »

You can watch replays of all of last year's webinars directly from the EPG website. Just log on and click on "Presentations and Specials".
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
mkarpoff

Re: 2020 Webinar Replays

Post by mkarpoff »

I can't find Presentations and Specials. Where is the header supposed to be?
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

After you log on just scroll down to the box that says "Luncheon Presentations and Specials" . Click on it an links to all of the webinars come up.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
mkarpoff

Post by mkarpoff »

I tried, but that simply does not show up on my screen anyplace.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Have you logged on?

After you have successfully logged on, scroll down the home page and right under the recent profiles and forecast models are two large green boxes. The one on the left ("The View From Houston") is a link to previous newsletters. To the right is another large green box that says "Luncheon Presentations and Specials". Click on it.

If you still can find it, send and email to Sabrina at energyprospectus@gmail.com and tell her what you are looking for. She will send it to you.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
mkarpoff

Post by mkarpoff »

Thx. That worked. What confused me was that I was on the Forum, so I thought I was logged on. Guess not.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

FYI for everyone: The regular EPG website is a different website than the Forum and both require you to log in. Accessing the Forum using the tab at the top of our website does not automatically log you into the Forum.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group