EPG Webinars in August

dan_s

EPG Webinars in August

Post by dan_s »

Stu Turley will be joining me on my next live webinar. He is an expert on the global oil market and he believes (as I do) that the price of oil could be going a lot higher within the next six months. Go to the EPG website to register for the August 14 webinar.

Stuart Turley is President of Sandstone Group, a top energy data and finance consultancy working with companies all throughout the energy value chain. Sandstone helps both small and large cap energy companies to develop customized applications and manage data workflows/integration throughout the entire business. With experience in implementing enterprise networks, super computers and cellular tower solutions, Sandstone has become a trusted source and advisor in this space. Stuart has led the “Total Corporate Digital Integration” platform at Sandstone and works with Sandstone clients to help integrate all aspects of modern digital business. He is also the Executive Publisher of www.energynewsbeat.com, the best source for 24/7 energy news coverage and is the Co-Host of the energy news video and Podcast Energy News Beat.

Stuart is guided by over 30 years of business management experience, having successful built and helped sell multiple small and medium business while consulting for numerous Fortune 500 companies. He holds a B.A in Business Administration from Oklahoma State and an MBA from Oklahoma City University.

Ero Copper (NYSE: ERO) will be hosting a webinar for us on Thursday, August 26
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
JBEnergy

Re: EPG Webinars in August

Post by JBEnergy »

Just listened to August 14th Webinar with Dan and guest commentator Stuart Turley and it may be the best EPG Monthly O&G Update EPG has done with great dynamics between Dan and Stuart. Lots of industry info and great color commentary on the issues of the day. One suggestion, also post recordings to Rumble, a preferred video venue.
dan_s

Re: EPG Webinars in August

Post by dan_s »

Thanks. I am trying to get Range Resources to come back and do a webinar focused on the natural gas and NGL markets.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group