January 19: Sweet 16 Update

dan_s

January 19: Sweet 16 Update

Post by dan_s »

Our luncheon at The Hess Club on January 19 will be focused on the Sweet 16. This is one you do not want to miss.

I will cover the additions to the portfolio, my forecast for 4th quarter results and answer questions about the portfolio companies. Following me will be an update from Evolution Petroleum (EPM).

We will record the presentation and have it up on the website by the 20th.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: January 19: Sweet 16 Update

Post by dan_s »

About Evolution Petroleum
Evolution Petroleum Corporation develops incremental petroleum reserves and shareholder value by applying conventional and specialized technology to known oil and gas resources, onshore in the United States . Principal assets as of June 30, 2011 include 13.8 MMBOE of proved and 6.2 MMBOE of probable reserves with a PV10* of $375 million and $76 million , respectively, and no debt. Producing assets include a CO2-EOR project with growing production in Louisiana 's Delhi Field, horizontal wells in the Giddings Field of Central Texas and producing test wells in south Texas and Oklahoma. Other assets include an emerging Woodford shale gas project in Eastern Oklahoma and a patented artificial lift technology designed to extend the life of horizontal wells with oil or associated water production. Additional information, including the Company's annual report on Form 10-K and its quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, is available on its website at (www.evolutionpetroleum.com)

EPG Premium Members can log on and find out profile on Evolution Petroleum under the Watch List tab.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group