It is about to hit the fan

dan_s

It is about to hit the fan

Post by dan_s »

https://video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed ... witter.com If this is half true, the election is far from over.

President Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell told FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures" with Maria Bartiromo that CIA director Gina Haspel should be fired for ignoring warnings about the Dominion voter software ahead of the 2020 election.

"It should never have been installed anywhere and we are going to show the public exactly how rotten the entire state is," she said.

"Why Gina Haspel is still there in the CIA is beyond my comprehension," Powell said. "She should be fired immediately."

You feel that you’ll be able to prove this?" FOX host Maria Bartiromo asked.

"Well, I’ve got lots of ways to prove it, Maria but I’m not going to tell on national TV what all we have. I just can’t do that," Powell said. "We’re collecting evidence now from various whistleblowers that are aware of substantial sums of money being given to family members of state officials who bought this software."

"We’re talking about $100 million packages for new voting machines suddenly, in multiple states, and benefits ranging from financial benefits for family members to sort of what I would call election insurance, because they know that they can win the election if they are using that software."

"Nobody in our government has paid any attention to it, which makes me wonder how much the CIA has used it for its own benefit in different places."
------------------------
I stayed up late on election night to watch the results and it seemed extremely strange to me that lots of votes started coming in late when it looked like Trump was going to win. Regardless, of which side you are on ALL AMERICANS should be extremely concerned about these allegations.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: It is about to hit the fan

Post by dan_s »

Peter Neffenger, chairman of the board of Smartmatic is on Joe Biden's DHS transition team.
Smartmatic was founded by 3 Venezuelan engineers and incorporated in Delaware. Smartmatic purchased Voting Systems and was eventually acquired by Dominion.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: It is about to hit the fan

Post by dan_s »

Trump Adds Sidney Powell to Election Legal Effort
BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV November 15, 2020 Updated: November 15, 2020
President Donald Trump announced on Nov. 14 the addition of Sidney Powell, the former federal prosecutor who is representing former national security adviser Michael Flynn, to his reelection campaign’s legal team.

The president also said Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, and Jenna Ellis have joined the legal team led by his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

“I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

Powell engineered a stunning comeback in the Flynn case. Since she took over the case, the Department of Justice moved to drop the charges against Flynn. A federal judge has yet to rule on the request.

Powell responded to Trump’s announcement by tweeting the hashtag #ReleaseTheKraken.

According to conservative radio show host Mark Levin, scores of attorneys are volunteering to aid Trump’s legal effort.

The Trump campaign and third-party groups have significant election-related litigation pending in Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Georgia is conducting a hand recount of the presidential election, although the validity of the recount is being contested without a review of voter signatures. Wisconsin will undertake a recount once it certifies the results of the election.

The campaign’s lawsuits in part allege that Republican poll watchers weren’t given adequate access to observe the vote-counting process.

“There is tremendous evidence of wide spread voter fraud in that there is irrefutable proof that our Republican poll watchers and observers were not allowed to be present in poll counting rooms. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and others. Unconstitutional!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The campaign’s lawsuits also include challenges to votes counted by Dominion Voting Systems. Trump and Powell both shared video clips about Dominion on Nov. 14. In one of the clips, the company’s CEO testifies that the Dominion machines contain components that come from China. Another clip features a portion of an NBC News report on how Dominion systems were accessed by hackers at the annual DEF CON hacking conference.

It’s unclear when Powell joined the campaign’s legal effort but she appeared to be on board as early as Nov. 11, when she responded to a Twitter post by Shiva Ayyadurai, an engineer who received a doctorate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In the tweet, Ayyadurai alleged that an analysis of voting tallies in Michigan suggested that an algorithm was used to switch 69,000 votes.

“You are absolutely right. Maybe more. We will be in contact asap,” Powell wrote.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group