Where are the hippies?

sl6886

Where are the hippies?

Post by sl6886 »

This border conflict between Russia and Ukraine, where the US and Eurotrash have decided to wage a proxy war seems to be escalating.

There has been a surprising amount of people that are "Standing with Ukraine" even though we are the ones that are breaking the agreements we made back in 2002 and 2014. Think about it, if Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are for something, is there anyway possible you could be too? Ok, something like chocolate cake, sure, but I mean in the political realm. Not a chance, so why would it be different here?

And, we're throwing HUGE money at this corrupt country, now more than we put into the whole Afghanistan campaign. It's been a complete a total Bum Rush to take sides, and then give them weaponry that we the unwashed get to pay for through inflation.

When I voted in 2020, it wasn't a hard decision, but during the consideration of the candidates I distinctly remember thinking "well, for all the crap they throw at Trump, at least he's kept us out of war." So, following that line of thinking, where is the Anti-war crowd, either on the streets or in Congress? Where are the demonstrations or objections to spending this much money and pushing and interventionist foreign policy agenda? Where did all the Hippies go?
dan_s

Re: Where are the hippies?

Post by dan_s »

From one of EPG's Founding Members:

Spending $40 billion on another country’s war is outrageous considering our insane inflation numbers released today, and how badly people are hurting under the Biden regime’s goal to destroy America!!! Breitbart reported today: “The Department of Labor said Wednesday that the Consumer Price Index rose 8.3 percent compared with a year ago.”

AND “Food prices rose 9.4 compared with a year earlier, data from the Department of Labor showed on Wednesday. That is the fastest rate of inflation for food since 1981. Grocery store prices were up by even more, 10.8 percent.” … “Fast food prices are up seven percent and full-service restaurant prices are up 8.7 percent. Even vending machine prices are up 7.1 percent.”

“Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY), who voted against the legislation, said the Ukraine aid billion spent “more on all U.S. roads and bridges” than the country spends in a year.

Massie said this is “something to think about the next time you are stuck in traffic or replacing a bent rim.”

“I’m voting against tonight’s reckless $40B Ukraine spending bill,” Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), a former Freedom Caucus chair, said. “Pelosi rushed the bill to the House floor without hearings or time for members to adequately review the bill. I oppose Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, but we can’t help Ukraine by spending money we don’t have.< This is what concerns me the most. Something is very "fishy" about the sudden love for Ukraine. I hate the fact that we keep spending money we don't have.

“Instead of $40 billion more of our tax dollars going to Ukraine and billions more going to other Biden priorities like so-called “global disinformation,” let’s put America first for a change,” Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) said.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group