Biden's self-created energy disaster - June 21

dan_s

Biden's self-created energy disaster - June 21

Post by dan_s »

Biden and Oil: Destroy America in Order to Save It
Our current oil shortage did not arise from a foreign war or tsunami, but from a deliberate policy to curtail oil production to force a more rapid transition to battery-powered transportation.
By Victor Davis Hanson
June 19, 2022

Try to follow the Joe Biden energy plan of frantically trying to get his hands on more of something that his own party despises.

During the Democratic primaries, Biden ran on the premise that he would end all fossil fuels during his tenure. In 2019-2020 that bluster seemed easy demagoguery at a time of near-record low gas and diesel prices. The American people shrugged at such utopianism since they often were filling up their cars for less than $50.

Biden’s video clips from the primary campaign now seem surreal, as he tried to out-green Bernie Sanders in boasting about what has now become his own self-created energy disaster.

Read article here: https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/19/bide ... o-save-it/
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Biden's self-created energy disaster - June 21

Post by dan_s »

I love this part:

Follow the Biden logic, incoherent as it is:

"I, Joe Biden, hate Russia and Saudi Arabia. Some in my government tell me I am supposed to despise Iran and Venezuela. But I want all four nations as a favor to me personally to increase their dirty fossil fuel production that I certainly don’t wish to stoop to do here in my own country—all in order to keep my presidency temporarily viable, by appeasing the gas-guzzling mindless middle class while bowing to my hallowed green base."

That smug incoherence is welcome schadenfreude to all our enemies.

scha·den·freu·de: NOUN
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Re: Biden's self-created energy disaster - June 21

Post by Fraser921 »

Wow

The media should report on this but they are useless