My Take on Joe Biden

dan_s

My Take on Joe Biden

Post by dan_s »

Joe Biden is the opposite of what a Good Leader is.

"Good Leaders" don't blame others for the problems they created. Even if Putin's invasion of Ukraine made the global energy crisis worse, it began with letting Climate Change Wackos in OECD countries determine what the World's energy systems should be. Joe declared war on the oil, gas and coal companies even before he set foot in the White House. The decision to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline was the first shot.

Good Leaders are good at "Positioning"; building teams with good managers at the top that focus their teams on the real problems (i.e. - lack of investment in finding and developing new oil and gas supplies). They don't select team leaders based on race, gender or because they were the half-ass mayor of a small town. Would anyone with a brain put Kamala in charge of the Southern Border problem or Mayor Pete in charge of the U.S. transportation sector? Can you name one team leader that Joe selected which is qualified?

Good Leaders have "Mastery of Self"; their words and actions are aligned with the goals they want their teams to achieve. Old Joe's actions are the opposite of what needs to be done to solve the world's energy supply problem. Even considering banning offshore drilling is insane.

IMO "Climate Change" is a lie and telling our population that The Green New Deal is a solution is 10X worse. Just telling the truth would be a good start for Team Biden.

Joe is clearly not qualified for his job.

PS: IMO 90% of Democrats are "on the take" and just in it for the money. My guess is that more than 70% of Republicans are corrupt. We MUST DEMAND BETTER FROM OUR LEADERS.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
allen46

Re: My Take on Joe Biden

Post by allen46 »

Dan, I agree with you 100% Unfortunately, a lot of Americans who vote don't have a clue.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Even the clueless Americans (at least more than half of them) know that Biden's policies are the primary reason for inflation and their falling standard of living. I also think most Americans now know that "Climate Change" is a FEAR used to control us and that the open border policy is really stupid.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

Ronald Reagan once said

'Government is not the solution. Government is the problem.''

He grew up a New Deal-era Democrat and said famously said, “I didn’t leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me.”