I was having a good morning..

Fraser921

I was having a good morning..

Post by Fraser921 »

https://blackmon.substack.com/p/sundays ... dium=email

Texas today leads the nation in wind power generation, and also challenges energy 3rd-world basket case California for the leadership in rolling blackouts. .....

Bottom Line: This “energy transition” is not headed to become a transition at all. It is fast turning into nothing more than an “energy reduction,” or perhaps a better term is an “energy capitulation,” an exercise in governments of all supposed political ideologies knowingly incentivizing a diminishing suite of energy resources that will at the end of the day portray and in fact demand human deprivation and suffering as the “final solution.” All we need do to understand that is to observe measures currently being taken in Germany and across the EU in preparation for the coming winter.

Sadly, the Manchin/Schumer deal clearly shows the ship remains on its straight-line path to disaster.
dan_s

Re: I was having a good morning..

Post by dan_s »

It is hard to believe the Democrats really think that increased spending (of more money we don't have) will somehow reduce inflation. The madness is so opposite of logic that it must be part of a plan to crush the middle-class American family.

I urge all of you to watch the Alex Epstein interview. Even if you are a Green New Deal Wacko, he makes some valid points that need to be considered.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group