PROP

dan_s

PROP

Post by dan_s »

Propell Treats Pivotal Test Well and Takes Commercial Delivery of Next Gen Plasma Pulse Tool Sets

Caps 2-Year Technology Initiative to Expand Commercial Capacity

HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/16 -- Propell Technologies Group (OTCQB: PROP) (the "Company"), U.S. provider of a plasma pulse based enhanced oil recovery technology, has treated an important test well in Oklahoma and has accepted the first commercial delivery of 7 next generation tools. The delivery follows the order placed with the U.S. based manufacturer announced in June 2015.

Improvements include a 3.5" tool diameter that will fit most 4.5" diameter cased wells, real time surface readout capability, a down hole plasma pulse detection sensor, a more powerful output pulse, low erosion electrodes, a faster pulse delivery mechanism and full compatibility with single wireline cable configurations which comprise the bulk of the US cased hole wireline service truck fleet.

The tool enhancements are intended to provide greater ease of use, higher treatment success and lower treatment costs.

The test treatment occurred in an Oklahoma oil well, delivering nearly 800 plasma impulses consistently on a single deployment into the well. "This commercial delivery completes a 2-year effort to create a lighter, easier to use and more powerful plasma pulse tool," commented CEO C. Brian Boutte. "We're excited about the expanded capacity this tool is expected to provide our commercial sales efforts."

ABOUT PROPELL TECHNOLOGIES

Propell Technologies Group, Inc. (OTCQB: PROP) is an oil exploitation and production acquisition company which intends to build and grow a base of producing assets by leveraging M&A and operational expertise, and by using advanced technology, including a Plasma Pulse well treatment which uses no acidization, hydrofracking or other chemicals. Its plan is to further benefit from a corresponding development of untapped hydrocarbon reserves once oil supply/demand rebalances and prices rebound. www.propell.com
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dirtdauber

Re: PROP

Post by dirtdauber »

Dan, I read the announcement with interest. The smaller size and increased capabilities of the new tools sound encouraging. But, notably, the announcement said absolutely nothing about results, i.e. effect on productivity of the well - - not even a mention that production testing of the well was underway, just silence . To me, that absence raises the question that perhaps this test did not produce the desired results. So, without clear information to the contrary, I feel constrained to remain unexcited.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I think they just wanted to make sure the tool actually worked in the field.

I am not recommending PROP, even though I own a bunch of shares myself. I just get a lot of e-mails about it, so I posted their press release.

PROP has a new CEO and the company is well funded by a VERY RICH Russian.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dirtdauber

Post by dirtdauber »

Thanks, Dan