August 25 in Houston

dan_s

August 25 in Houston

Post by dan_s »

Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) is hosting our luncheon at The Hess Club on Thursday, August 25.

HCLP is an MLP that trades on the NYSE. The unit price is up more than 120% YTD and I believe it has a lot more upside for us.

HCLP is one of the top four frac sand mining companies with an extensive distribution system. They have supply contracts with several of the world's largest oilfield service companies. More important is the fact that HCLP is the low cost producer of Northern White sand, which is the preferred sand for completing horizontal wells in tight formation.

Demand for frac sand is expected to double in 2017 and may exceed the peak in 2014.

We are expecting a large crowd, so you must register on the EPG website if you wish to attend.

PS: I am talking to a Lithium mining company about hosting a luncheon for us in mid-September and I am working on getting some luncheons set up in Dallas this fall. It has been extremely difficult to get companies to host our luncheons this year because so many companies have slashed their IR budgets to the bone.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group