GeoResources (GEOI)

dan_s

GeoResources (GEOI)

Post by dan_s »

The link below is an article that highlights why I like GeoResources (GEOI). I've called GEOI our "Stealth Bakken Shale" company as I never see it mentioned in articles about the Bakken. They have steady growth locked in with current development projects and they have some nice hedges in place that lock in solid earnings and cash flows. IMO Fair Value for GEOI is $21/share, 46% above where the stock closed on Friday.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysi ... ?id=534107

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
mdwitte

Re: GeoResources (GEOI)

Post by mdwitte »

Yes, GEOI does look interesting...maybe I'll swap some of my BEXP for GEOI...BEXP seems "priced for perfection" while GEOI seems under the radar...
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Kim and I have been working hard all weekend to put the final touches on the newsletter, detailed update on each of the S-16 and updating all of my Net Income and Cash Flow Forecast models. I've been working on several Company Profiles as well and GEOI is one of them. We should be sending it out via e-mail to our Premium Members next week.

My "Fair Value" estimate for GEOI is $21/share.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

The GeoResources Profile is now available on the website. Go to the Sweet 16 Tab and click on the GEOI company symbol. You will see it listed along with my forecast which was updated yesterday.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group