June 1st Newsletter

dan_s

June 1st Newsletter

Post by dan_s »

On Tuesday, June 1st our EPG Newsletter will be sent via e-mail to all of our Premium Members (includes all "Founding Members"). Hal Green, a member of our Advisory Board who owns Advertas, a marketing and public relations firm (http://www.advertasmarketing.com/) has been instrumental in helping us format the Newsletter. It is great to have friends that know what they are doing.

The meat of each Newsletter will be our "Sweet-16 Detailed Update". There will be a link to it in the upper left hand corner of the Newsletter.

I'm currently updating all of the Sweet-16 Net Income and Cash Flow Forecast Models. Kim will load them to the website by Tuesday morning. You can see them by going to the Sweet-16 Tab and clicking on the company logo.

Following the Newsletter, we will be sending individual Company Profiles to our Premium Members. Eash week I plan to send out at least two profiles, one on a Sweet-16 Company and one on a company now on my Watch List. As I have mentioned, American Oil & Gas (AEZ) looks very promising to me so I want to get their profile to you as soon as possible.

Also, NiMin Energy (NNN.TO) looks like a very interesting micro.cap. NiMin will be hosting our next EPG Luncheon on Thursday, June 17 at The HESS Club in Houston.

When you get the Newsletter on Tuesday please feel free to forward it to your family and friends. The website is open to the public until June 30 and we want to draw as many folks to it as we can. We need your help in building up our membership.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
bearcatbob

Re: June 1st Newsletter

Post by bearcatbob »

Any thing you can do to try to quantify the impact of Obama on SGY and ATPG will be most appreciated.

Bob
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Detailed comments on both ATPG and SGY will be in the Newsletter coming out on Tuesday.
I'm watching them both closely so I will keep the forum updated if I hear anything new.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
adamlloyd

Post by adamlloyd »

Also, what about Gulfport, with so much of their current production coming from Blanche Bay? I know it's a far cry from deepwater drilling, but commonsense is unlikely to prevail in these circumstances.
Thanks,
Adam
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

There is no affect on GPOR at this point but if common sense is thrown out the window who knows. See what I have to say about Gulfport in the "Sweet 16 Detailed Update".

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group