GTE and ROSE

dan_s

GTE and ROSE

Post by dan_s »

Under our Sweet 16 tab on the website you will now find the logos for GTE and ROSE. However, when you click on them you will still see the reports for EOG and NOG. We are getting this fixed.

The profiles and forecasts for GTE and ROSE are still under the Watch List tab.

We've had a lot of "bugs" with the new website but we are getting them fixed one at a time. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: GTE and ROSE

Post by dan_s »

Kim has fixed the problem. Go to the Sweet 16 tab and click on the GTE and ROSE logos.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
par_putt

Post by par_putt »

Way to go Kim......... 8-)
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Believe me, there are few things in life more frustrating than trying to communicate with the nerds that build websites. They are very smart kids but listening is not their strength.

All I can say is "Thank God I found Kim Tran!" She kept on these guys and got a lot of bugs fixed this past week.

All of you should read the reports on the two additions to the Sweet 16. I have been tracking them both for quite sometime and just could not keep them out of the S-16 any longer.

There is nothing wrong with EOG or NOG. I just needed to make room for two that look more promising to me, plus I want to get more exposure to South America with GTE. PMG and GTE are both pure plays on South American oil, a region that I believe will become increasingly important to the U.S.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Subject: IPAA Tidbits (Rosetta)
> Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:12:59 -0400
>
> ROSE mgmt for unseen circumstances (announced this morning) did not present at IPAA
>
> No takeout/new capital markets chatter at the meeting given asset sales but if Bakken works this is a solid M&A candidate
>
> The co released a new presentation: Eagle Ford is at 100 MMcfe/d production– up 10% since last report, slightly above our estimates
>
> Wells continue to track above the company’s projections of 7.2 Bcfe (5.3 Bcfe booked YE10 but their chart shows around 8 Bcfe to juice the economics)-
>
> Pay back is in 1.4-1.6 year range which is very attractive and then free cash flows for 25-30 years (NPV per well $13-14mn over the 25-30 year life)
>
> The co’s Bakken map shows 4 wells tested, 9 drilled, and 2 more drilling in MT on 300,000 net acres- our estimate for 25% of that oil is $17/share upside
>
> Coverage Initiated at $38.83, current $46.36 (19% return since January 4- $50/share target). Per last research piece would love to buy at $35, $40 seems to be support
>
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group