Saturday, June 5

dan_s

Saturday, June 5

Post by dan_s »

All members should have received a Company Profile on TGA by e-mail last week via "EPG Alert". Please let Kim know if you didn't get it.

We will be sending out an updated profile on ATPG on Monday.

Our website will go to "Members Only" on July 1 so make sure you can login. If you are having trouble send an e-mail to Kim.
kim.m.tran@gmail.com

Also, the login for the forum is different than the website. You need to login to both.

"The View from Houston" Newsletters will go out every other Tuesday. The next edition is scheduled for June 15.

Our next luncheon at The Hess Club is set for Thursday, June 17. Please send me an e-mail if you would like to attend. NiMin Energy (NNN.TO) is hosting.
dmsteffens@comcast.net
This will be the last luncheon that is free for guests. Members will always be free.

We now have 95 "Founding Members" which is great but we need more members. Please forward the Newsletter to your contacts to help us spread the word about Energy Prospectus Group. The half price discount for Founding Membership ends June 30.

Mitcham Industries will be releasing Q1 results on Tuesday, June 8. I'm expecting them to report a solid quarter. I will update my forecast by Wednesday.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group